Position Vacant - Administration Officer
6 Month Contract, with possibility of extension
20 hrs per week
Opening hours 9:00 - 4:00 pm (includes occasional evening work)
SCHCADS Modern Award 3.1
Applications close 5pm Thursday 22nd February 2018
Please note: only short-listed applicants will be contacted
PANDSI provides support, information and referral services to women and their families who are affected by depression in pregnancy or after the birth of a baby (perinatal depression). Our support services include regular telephone support, facilitated group support (sometimes with an exercise component), one-on-on client meetings, partner’s information groups and playgroups. We also undertake community and health professional education.
We are seeking an energised and self-motivated individual to join our administration team to provide support to our Business Manager and CEO.
The suitable applicant will have demonstrated administration skills, preferably with an understanding of the not-for-profit sector.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- High level computer literacy skills.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality with knowledge of current Health Records (Privacy and Access) Act 1997 and Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), and the Australian Privacy Principles.
- Experience in a similar role.
Occasional evening event work may be required
A Working with Vulnerable People registration is a requirement for all PANDSI staff.
PANDSI is committed to ongoing staff development and training and offers generous salary packaging opportunities. Benefits of working at PANDSI include a friendly and collaborative working environment in Weston with free parking.
Please forward your application with resume and cover letter describing your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
Further information on 6287 3961.